The role is about providing technical support for clinical trials managed and analyzed by 4Clinics.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Biostatistical department in order to provide technical support for clinical trials. In this context, the candidate could have some clients contacts, but this is not a major part of the job.
- Write programs for ADs (analysis datasets) based on the SAP (statistical analysis plan),
- Create programs for tables, figures and listings for the CSR (clinical study report),
- Perform QC (quality control) of statistical programs,
- Create tables and figures based on the SAP.
- Scientific degree,
- Extensive SAS knowledge, other statistical software knowledge is a plus,
- Good knowledge of data mining tools,
- Good team player,
- Flexible to work on diverse projects in various disease areas,
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
Reporting to the Data Management Director Manager.
The position can be based in Waterloo (Belgium) or Paris (France).